Cancellation can be done until 6 pm the day before arrival with complete refund. After that until 2 pm the day of arrival, one night is charged.
Reception is open between 13-20
Check in time from 14
Check out time 11
If arriving earlier than 14, we try to make the check in earlier if rooms are available.
If you arrive later than 20, you receive a SMS and/or email with instruction how to check in.
Is available throughout the hotel and it is free, login details are available in the room. The speed of the wifi is very good, however, more and more people stream heavy traffic and it is difficult to cope with the peaks for a hotel.
Breakfast is served on level 1 (reception).
Weekdays 6.30 to 9.30
Weekends 7 to 10
Breakfast can be booked at the same time as the room is booked or at check in.
Also possible to pay at the breakfast restaurant in the morning.
Available for free according to “first come, first served” principle and preferable booked in advance by email.
We follow the development closely and act on the basis of common sense, recommendations and requirements that the government, the public health authority and the world health organization continuously provide. Different countries have different rates of transmission at different times. Regardless of the infection situation in Sweden, we adapt to the most “sever level”.
Some of our actions
– We follow carefully and continuously all the authorities’ guidelines, requirements and recommendations and are prepared to directly adjust our operations based on changed directives.
– If someone in the staff has the slightest symptoms of the disease, the person stays at home and does not come to the hotel.
– The hygiene requirements of work routines have been further tightened.
– Our suppliers have updated their routines, which makes us feel safe at all levels.
– Hand sanitizer is available at the hotel.
What we want from you as a guest:
– That you follow the recommendations and requirements set by the authorities.
– Keep up the good hand hygiene during your visit.
– That you contact us before or during your visit if you have any concerns or thoughts about your stay with us.
– That you inform your possible fellow travellers with the above information.
Entrance is on the ground floor without steps ( from the parking side of the building) and equipped with door opener. There is a spacious elevator to all floors. Wheelchair accessible apartments with the exception of the Loft apartments in which a staircase leads up to the bedroom.
Getting to / from Avanti
By car, it is easy to find us from the E4 / E20 exit, Cedergrenvägen 16, 126 36 Hägersten. Once there, there is a parking lot at the premises.
500 meters from Avanti you will find the nearest metro station, Aspudden, which takes you to central Stockholm in 10-12 minutes.